- Declare a day to collect diapers and donate from your employees, organization members or friends, or hold a diaper drive in your neighborhood.
- Drop-off donations: Due to the ongoing impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, we will be hosting two collection days (Oct. 13, 8a-4p & Oct. 27, 4-6p) at Cobb EMC Solar Flower Garden.
- Donate to the Cobb Children's Fund for our committee to purchase diapers.
- Order from Amazon and they will be directly shipped for distribution.
- Contact Jenniferjlynch@gmail.com to arrange for pick-up.
Help us reach the goal of collecting more than 100,000 diapers for low-income families with infants and young children.We are collecting all sizes of diapers!
Local agencies, such as the Cobb Douglas Public Health, Communities in Schools in Georgia Marietta/Cobb County, LiveSafe Resources, MUST Ministries, Ser Familia, Simple Needs Georgia, Sweetwater Mission, The Center for Family Resources and organizations working through South Cobb United are supporting families in critical need.
Since 2009, The Barbara Hickey Cobb Children's Fund has devoted its energy to passionately advocating for low-income families and children in need in our community. Contribute through donations and support!
Support the 2021 Cobb Diaper Day VIRTUALLY throughout September and October. Donations are due by October 27.
Low-income families often have the daily stress of choosing between food and diapers. Prolonged wearing of a wet diaper causes diaper rash and a crying baby leads to more stress in the home.
In these tough economic times, low-income families face the facts that:
Food stamps do not include hygiene products such as diapers.
On average, the cost to purchase diapers is approximately $100/month.
Day care centers require parents to provide their own diapers.
The Barbara Hickey
2021 Cobb Diaper Day
Make a difference in our community.
those in need