Since 2009, The Barbara Hickey Cobb Children's Fund has devoted its energy to passionately advocating for low-income families and children in need in our community. Contribute through donations and support!
In these tough economic times, low-income families face the facts that:
Food stamps do not include hygiene products such as diapers.
On average, the cost to purchase diapers is approximately $100/month.
Day care centers require parents to provide their own diapers.
Support the 2020 Cobb Diaper Day VIRTUALLY throughout September and October. Donations are due by October 16.
- Declare a day to collect diapers and donate from your employees, organization members or friends, or hold a diaper drive in your neighborhood.
- Due to the impact of COVID-19, we will NOT be hosting a collection and distribution date on the Marietta Square as in years past, however, our community needs your support:
- Donate to the Cobb Children's Fund for our committee to purchase diapers.
- Order from Amazon and they will be directly shipped for distribution.
- Contact Jenniferjlynch@gmail.com to arrange for pick-up.
Local agencies, such as the Cobb Douglas Public Health, Communities in Schools in Georgia Marietta/Cobb County, liveSAFE Resources, MUST Ministries, Ser Familia, Simple Needs Georgia, Sweetwater Mission, and organizations distributing food through Cobb Food Fleet are supporting families in critical need.
Help us reach the goal of collecting more than 110,000 diapers for low-income families with infants and young children.We are collecting all sizes of diapers!
those in need
Low-income families often have the daily stress of choosing between food and diapers. Prolonged wearing of a wet diaper causes diaper rash and a crying baby leads to more stress in the home.
The Barbara Hickey
2020 Cobb Diaper Day
Make a difference in our community.