Low-income families often have the daily stress of choosing between food and diapers. Prolonged wearing of a wet diaper causes diaper rash and a crying baby leads to more stress in the home.
Support the 2022 Cobb Diaper Day throughout September and October. Donations are due by October 26.
Help us reach the goal of collecting more than 100,000 diapers for low-income families with infants and young children.We are collecting all sizes of diapers!
- Declare a day to collect diapers and donate from your employees, organization members or friends, or hold a diaper drive in your neighborhood.
- Drop-off donations: We will be hosting two collection days (Oct. 12, 9 am - 12 pm & Oct. 26, 4-6p) at the Cobb EMC Solar Flower Garden.
- Donate to the Cobb Children's Fund for our committee to purchase diapers.
- Order from Amazon and they will be directly shipped for distribution.
- Email DiaperDayCobb@gmail.com to arrange for pick-up.
In these tough economic times, low-income families face the facts that:
Food stamps do not include hygiene products such as diapers.
On average, the cost to purchase diapers is approximately $100/month.
Day care centers require parents to provide their own diapers.
Since 2009, The Barbara Hickey Cobb Children's Fund has devoted its energy to passionately advocating for low-income families and children in need in our community. Contribute through donations and support!
those in need
The Barbara Hickey
2022 Cobb Diaper Day
Make a difference in our community.