Support the 2023 Cobb Diaper Day throughout September and October. Donations are due by October 26.
- Declare a day to collect diapers and donate from your employees, organization members or friends, or hold a diaper drive in your neighborhood.
- Drop-off diaper donations:
- Donate to the Barbara Hickey Children's Fund for our committee to purchase diapers.
- Order from Amazon and they will be directly shipped for distribution.
- Email DiaperDayCobb@gmail.com to arrange for pick-up.
In these tough economic times, low-income families face the facts that:
Food stamps do not include hygiene products such as diapers.
On average, the cost to purchase diapers is approximately $100/month.
Day care centers require parents to provide their own diapers.
Low-income families often have the daily stress of choosing between food and diapers. Prolonged wearing of a wet diaper causes diaper rash and a crying baby leads to more stress in the home.
Since 2009, The Barbara Hickey Cobb Children's Fund has devoted its energy to passionately advocating for low-income families and children in need in our community. Contribute through donations and support!
Help us reach the goal of collecting more than 100,000 diapers for low-income families with infants and young children.We are collecting all sizes of diapers!
those in need
The Barbara Hickey
2023 Cobb Diaper Day
Make a difference in our community.